Tue02Aug201610:00 amArizona Trucking Association
CARB: Operating or Dispatching a Truck in California? Learn the rules. Avoid the fines!
Operating or Dispatching a Truck in California? Learn the rules. Avoid the fines!
Attend a short, FREE COURSE on California’s air quality regulations for on-road, heavy-duty diesel trucks, buses, tractor-trailers and refrigerated trailers. Sponsored by the California Air Resources Board (CARB), this short course will teach you how to be in compliance with California’s air quality regulations and what to expect from CARB on-road inspections. The course will also include information about the process to get annual waivers and low use exemptions”
The CARB courses will be offered on August 2nd and 3rd, and A FREE $25 Amazon Gift Card gift card will be raffled-off to attendees at the end of each class! Attendees must be present for the entire training and complete registration and evaluation forms. Limit one per person.
- Tuesday, August 2: 10 a.m.-12 Noon OR 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Arizona Trucking Association’s Training Room
- 7500 West Madison St. Tolleson, AZ, 85353
- Wednesday, August 3: 10 a.m.-12 Noon OR 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton, Tucson East / Williams Center
- 251 S. Wilmot Road, Tucson, Arizona. USA 85711
Reserve your seat today! Please pre-register now! Walk-ins Welcome as well!
- Register for the Phoenix and Tucson classes at: http://extensioninfo.ucdavis.edu/arb-southwest/
For questions or to register, call (530) 757-8545 or email info@TruckRegsCA.com