The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance’s (CVSA) Brake Safety Week is scheduled for August 23-29.
This year, ATA has partnered with the Arizona Department of Public Safety & Velocity Truck Centers to provide you and your staff the opportunity to learn how to properly maintain and service your fleet’s brake systems. Additionally, DPS will be giving a hands on briefing on what they are looking for at roadside.
This is something you will not want to miss.
Briefing will cover :
- What are inspectors looking for while performing inspections
- Driver responsibilities regarding brakes
- Common brake violations
- Brake Operation, Maintenance
** On Site Equipment Demonstration**
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Maintenance & Safety Managers,
- Shop Supervisors and Technicians
- Selected Drivers/Personnel
Please note: ATA is following all CDC guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety. We have limited the classroom to 20 people, which allows for proper social distancing, and we require participants to wear a mask when entering the building and when social distancing cannot be observed.