Young Professional Council Nomination Form
Nominations Due September 6, 2024
Arizona Trucking Association Board of Directors Chairman, Xavier Ortega (Minero Trucking), invites all member companies to submit their best and brightest to participate in the 2023-2024 Young Professionals Council (YPC).
The YPC is an exclusive group of transportation professionals established for the purpose of equipping these future leaders with the knowledge they need to be successful and an appreciation for the role that the Arizona Trucking Association has in promoting and protecting the trucking industry.
- One year, four half-day meetings with educational, social, and networking components
- Components of the educational curriculum includes: Legislative process, association dynamics, leadership profiling, economics, financial benchmarking, public speaking, public relations, political involvement, economics, business law, sales & marketing, etiquette, writing skills, ethics, and history of the trucking industry
- Young professional (no age limit defined)
- Employed by a member of ATA
- Displays leadership skills
- Committed to a career in transportation
- Nominated by employer or ATA member
- Be a member in good standing with the Arizona Trucking Association
- Nominator must have authority to commit his/her company’s support of the program and should confirm nominee’s willingness to participate and support the nominee’s attendance and participation in the YPC
Cost: Dues for the YPC are $200 a year for each member, which will cover costs of food and materials during quarterly meetings.
Selection Process Timeline:
Nomination Deadline Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2023
Notification to Selected Nominees Monday, Sept. 11, 2023
Orientation and Introductions* Monday, Oct. 2, 2023 (10 AM – ATA Annual Meeting in Tucson)
Selected Candidates Announced Monday, Oct. 2, 2023 (2 PM – ATA Annual Meeting in Tucson)
Please contact Tony Bradley at 602-850-6005 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. *Must attend orientation and introductions meeting. No makeup dates permitted.
Young Professionals Council Nomination Application
Please fill out the form below to nominate someone for the ATA’s Young Professionals Council