A message from ATEF Chairman Collin Stewart
ATEF AUCTION GOING VIRTUAL
I am reaching out to you as past sponsor of the Arizona Transportation Education Foundation (ATEF) charity auction. As you can see from the subject, this year our auction will be held virtually on-line. The ATEF Auction has been a fun tradition in our association for many years and this event provides critical funding for ATEF events – Teens and Trucks, Share the Road, Road Check, Touch a Truck, scholarships, and other safety related activities. This year, the event was not possible due to COVID-19, but our ATEF programs and funding needs continue. So, we are excited for this opportunity to continue our Silent Auction tradition in a virtual format!
AUCTION ITEMS NEEDED
The virtual format will be a little different, but it will still be lots of fun. One of the benefits of the virtual format is that will give everyone more access to see and bid on the items. But in order to make the auction a success we are in need of donated items for people to bid on. That is where you come in. Can we count on your support?
Here are the steps to donate an item:
- Download and complete the ATEF Donation form here. This may be done prior to dropping the item off.
- Email us (Karen or Rhonda) your company logo for the auction catalog in the jpeg format.
- Bring/deliver your item to Arizona Trucking Association, 7500 W. Madison Street, Tolleson, AZ 85353
- Drop all items off by November 20th. (To ensure they are listed in the catalog)
- If you are out of state or the item is too large, you may submit a photo and description of the item. (Including the Donation form) Note: You will be responsible for sending the item to the bid winner. Please submit any special handling instructions with your donation form.
ATEF will upload all information and photos of the items into the auction system.
When all items are in place, we will open the bidding.
Details on how to Register to Bid will come out in November!
Until then here are a few details. Start thinking about holiday shopping at the auction!
The Auction will OPEN for bidding on Thursday 12/03 at 3 am and will CLOSE on Wednesday 12/9 at 8 pm. You will have six days to review the items and bid! You will be able to shop and bid at your convenience, at any time of the day!
100% percent of the Auction proceeds will go to ATEF programs and events. You will receive an email notification for your winning bids. You may pick up your items starting on Thursday 12/10 from 9am- 4:30pm at the Arizona Trucking Association. If you don’t wish to come into the building, just let us know and we will bring your items out to your car!
All items will be paid for on-line through the auction system. Receipts are provided by email as you checkout.
Please donate today!
Have questions – contact:
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ATEF!
Collin Stewart (ATEF CHAIRMAN)
T:602-242-1800 x 202