Tue12Nov2019AM & PM ClassesATA Offices
Meritor Air Brake Training
This course provides classroom training covering DOT requirements, component identification, system operation, preventative maintenance, disassembly, assemble, adjustments, diagnostics and parts failure analysis related to the following Meritor products:
- Q Plus Cam Air Brakes
- Automatic Slack Adjusters (ASA)
- Air Brake Chambers
- Air Brake Drums
- Wheel Hubs, Bearings and Seals
- Reduced Stopping Distance (RSD)
- Air Disc Brake (ADB) overview
- DOT Brake Inspector requirements
A Training Certificate will be issued to all attendees.
What: Air Brake Training presented by Troy Fulmer, DSM, Meritor, Inc.
When: Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019
Who should attend:
Maintenance & Safety Managers
Shop Supervisors and Technicians
(2) – Three hour classes being offered - 8am to 11am and 1pm to 4pm
Cost: Members: $59/person
Non Members - $99/person
** ATA Members only – (3) or more attendees - $49/person - (3) or more registered from the same member company
Click here for registration form.