Tucson, AZ – The Arizona Trucking Association (ATA) is pleased to announce the election of new officers and directors-at-large at its Annual Meeting, which was held on October 2, 2023, at the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and Spa. The newly elected officials will play a vital role in advancing the mission and goals of the ATA within the trucking industry.
The newly elected officers and directors-at-large include:
- Chairman: Doug Dwiggins, Shamrock Foods Co.
- Vice-Chairman: Parker Hancock, Western Transport Logistics
- Treasurer: Michael Yadon, FedEx Corporation
- State VP to American Trucking Associations: Collin Stewart, Stewart Transport, Inc.
- Alternate State VP to American Trucking Associations: Mark Doughty, PrePass Safety Alliance
Immediate Past Chairman: Xavier Ortega of Minero Trucking, Inc., will continue to offer valuable insights and leadership as the Immediate Past Chairman.
- Mike Barr, Cummins Inc.
- Donald Blake, Inland Kenworth, Inc.
- Rich Bren, Transtar Insurance Brokers, Inc.
- Mike Clinkingbeard, W.W. Williams
- George Cravens, Utility Trailer Sales Co. of AZ
- Gary Doyle, Baumann, Doyle, Paytas & Bernstein, PLLC
- Ron Eddleman, McKee Foods Transportation, LLC
- Jeff Gennaro, Capitol Insurance Brokers
- Steve Hitchcock, Duncan & Son Lines, Inc.
- Bill Hudnall, Walmart Supply Chain
- Scott “Hutch” Hutchings, Waste Management
- Micheal Jimenez, J & L Transportation, Inc.
- Robert Knapp, Vanguard Truck Center
- Mike Kunde, Doudell Trucking Co.
- Christopher Lynberg, Transtar Insurance Brokers, Inc.
- Bruce MacRae, UPS
- PJ Miller, Diamond Trucking Inc.
- TJ Morgan, Citizen Auto Stage Co./Citizen Express Lines
- Tim Noeding, Velocity Truck Centers
- Matt Planeta, Heffernan Insurance Brokers
- Doug Prall, HDS, Inc.
- Josh Proctor, Dircks Moving & Logistics
- Shon Rasmussen, RWC Group
- Chris Ryan, Rush Truck Centers
- Mike Shannon, Empire Truck & Trailer
- Russ Thompson, Secured Land Transport
- Kyle Wilkes, CRS
- Sean Williams, Southwest Truck Driver Training, Inc.
- Dave Williams, Knight Transportation, Inc.
- Larry Woolson, Roehl Transport, Inc.
- Chris Zwierzynski, Z Trucking, LLC
- David Arbizu, White Mountain Trucking
- Ryan Barney, Barney Trucking
- Justin Clarke, F | Staff
- Adis Danan, Joyride Logistics LLC
- Benji Elder, Updike Distribution Logistics
- Bryon Haught, Translease
- Mike Hilburn, Fairchild Freight
- Dennis Stapleton, Empire Transport
- Rick Owens, United Petroleum Transports
- William Ewing, Hurley Transportation Companies
- Dan Mardian, Marco Crane & Rigging
- David Berry, Swift Transportation Co. of AZ, LLC
The Arizona Trucking Association expresses its gratitude to the outgoing leaders for their dedication and hard work. The newly elected officers and directors-at-large are excited to assume their roles and look forward to collaborating with the trucking industry to promote safety, efficiency, and sustainability.
For more information about the Arizona Trucking Association and its new officers and directors, please visit www.arizonatrucking.com.
About the Arizona Trucking Association: The Arizona Trucking Association (ATA) is a leading voice in the trucking industry, representing the interests of trucking companies, carriers, and professionals throughout Arizona. ATA is committed to advancing the trucking industry’s goals and advocating for the well-being of its members and the communities they serve.