fbpx skip to Main Content

HAZMAT Safety Permits

The new criteria for 2011-2012 Hazardous Materials Safety Permits (HMSP) are posted at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration website. An HMSP is required for carriers that transport certain explosives, PIH materials, highway route controlled radioactive materials, and liquefied natural gas.…

Read More
Back To Top