Thu21Jun201811:00 amPresented by NIC Federal
Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) - free webinar
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) launched PSP in 2010 to help motor carriers make more informed hiring decisions. Since its launch, more than 100,000 motor carriers have joined the program and have found the benefits of using PSP. PSP usage has been proven to increase safety on our nation’s roadways, and more motor carriers add this tool to their hiring processes every day.
The webinar will provide these key takeaways:
• How PSP helps motor carriers evaluate driver applicants
• Getting the best value from the PSP report
• Getting a robust view of the driver through accessing information in the PSP and state motor vehicle records
• Important safety benefits of using PSP
• PSP system overview and helpful tips
Director of Business Development
Join the webinar on June 21st, 2018 at 11:00am PDT
Please contact email@example.com for registration link.